Herbal Hair Tea
Looking to strengthen, thicken, and grow your hair? You've found the right product!
This combination of herbs, botanicals, and humectants are believed to promote hair growth, prevent hair loss, thicken hair, and strengthen hair follicle. With daily use, you are sure to see a difference in your hair.
The product is sold as loose herbs and a 1 oz glass bottle containing the required liquid ingredients. Herbs must be steeped. Full Instructions are listed on label. For added hydration, replace water with Aloe Vera Juice
How to Prepare:
1. To make a 16 oz bottle of Hair Tea Spray, boil 1 cup and 3/4 (12-14 ounces) of purified or distilled water. In a separate bowl or cup with a spout, pour your dry herbs.
2. Pour the hot water over your herbs and cover with a lid or plate. Allow herbs to steep for 10 minutes.
3. Strain tea from herbs into a spouted bowl or cup.
4. Carefully transfer your strained tea to a 16 oz spray bottle. Add the whole bottle of the liquid ingredients to your spray bottle.
5. Shake well. Hair Tea Spray is now ready to be used. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 14 days. Refrigeration will prolong the life of Hair Tea Spray.
To make a smaller batch of Hair Tea Spray use a 1:1:1 ratio. This means for half the amount of dry herbs, use half the bottle of liquid ingredients, and half the original amount of water.
How to Use
Pairs Well With
How to Store
Herbal Hair Tea
love love love it
i will never stop buying theses products im using this for my starter locs i will definitely keep u updated
Hair Tea Best Hair Product Ever!
Didnt know how it would improve my hair but after seeing the herbal ingredients decided to try it. Not only are my strands stronger and resistant to breakage, my scalp is healthier and I see new growth in thin areas. STRONGLY recommend this product.